Saturday, January 17, 2009

Florida Fishing - 2009 BASS OPEN

It it almost hard to believe but we are actually in Florida! Today was my first day of practice for the 2009 BASS Southern Open. Well, to start out my day, Florida fishing was awesome! Within the first 2 hours of fishng, I caught a healthy prespawn female weighing in just under 5 pounds! She crushed my chartreuse spinnerbait. However, after this brief excitement, I did not get a bite the entire day. I feel good about today because I eliminated a lot of water and I found many spawning areas. The water here in Florida is very stained with an average visibility of about 6-12 inches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website
thus i came to ?return the favor?.I am attempting to find things to
enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use some of
your ideas!!
My weblog ... wedding venues stockport